Your privacy is important to Chellsterz. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Chellsterz collects, and the ways in which Chellsterz uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Chellsterz may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including your IP address and geolocation.);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name, email address, password);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including your name, email address, billing address, and phone number);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including your name, email address, and password); and
- any other information that you send to Chellsterz.
Using personal information
Chellsterz may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Chellsterz discloses your personal information to its agents or subcontractors for these purposes, the agent or subcontractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Chellsterz may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights. Chellsterz will not sell your information for any reason or disclose your information outside of the aforementioned terms without your expressed written consent.
Securing your data
Chellsterz will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Chellsterz will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Right to Access
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data, free of charge, in an electronic format. If you would like to obtain a copy of your personal data, visit our Contact Me page to send us a request for your data. The process requires the initial request, then a confirmation email, and then finally an email containing a link to your data.
Right to be Forgotten
You have the right to have all of your personal data erased from our servers. If you would like us to remove your personal data, visit our Contact Me page to send us a request. The process requires the initial request, then a confirmation email, and then finally an email notifying you that your personal data has been removed from our servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Chellsterz is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to: PO box 231, Catharpin, VA 20143-0231.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at https://www.freenetlaw.com.